|Good things about my friends (finally got around to doing this)
||[Aug. 10th, 2003|07:26 pm]
I'm about to describe each of my twelve friends (in no particular order). If you want to check any of these people out, just let me know. I recommend all of them--each of them is wonderful in their own way (forgive me for sounding corny). Try to guess which one you are and leave it in the comments. Thanks!
1. You live close to me, and the more I see you, the cooler you become.
2. Although I don't know you that well, you seem very unique and I feel like I can trust you.
3. I've gotten to know you over the past few years, and do you know what I've found out? You're very cool!
4. You're a great writer and a very good friend.
5. We have many things in common and I would like to get to know you better. You're probably busy, which is understandable, because you haven't posted anything in a while.
6. You're the artistic extension of a person close to me, and you're doing a great job! Keep up the wonderful writing!
7. You seem really cool, although I've hardly gotten to know you. I hope to get to know you better. You're my only LJ friend that is the same age as me.
8. Congratulations on your new account! You're really cool and have a great sense of humor.
9. As well as being a really nice person, we share two interests that are very important to me. Both of these qualities strengthen our friendship.
10. I don't know you that well either, but you seem like a trustful person. When something bothered me, you were there to help.
11. You have always been there for me, and I am just now realizing that. Thank you so much.
12. You're REALLY cool! You have generosity and a willingness to right all wrongs, which are both very good qualities.