|Hahaha! From thedarkcrystal. Just what this morning called for! :)
||[Jan. 14th, 2006|07:42 am]
- Over half of Americans are officially minuetcat!
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on minuetcat with his left foot.
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than minuetcat.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as minuetcat!
- It's bad luck to put minuetcat on a bed.
- Minuetcat, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by minuetcat.
- You should always store minuetcat in an airtight container in the fridge.
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention minuetcat!
- Banging your head against minuetcat uses 150 calories an hour.
Poor Ari!--had no clue it's bad luck to put me on a bed. I'm not even gonna get into the suggestive mental image I got from #10...
My 19th birthday's tomorrow! Damn that came up fast. Going out with several friends from the bookstore today. Should be fun!
Gotta go to work now!! *runs away!*