1. Heather (glacier_kitty
) is my best friend, though as of late it's been hard to keep in touch with her, let alone anyone. We met online about three years ago, and she lives in Texas. She's really awesome.
2. Ack, this one's harder. I would tell you gladly, but due to fear of who may be reading this I'll refrain from revealing if I have or have not yet, and when if ever. Though, if you'd like to ever know on IM, that'd be a-ok with me :)
3. The girl who played Christine in the movie version of Phantom of the Opera. Boy, does she have a range and a half!!
4. I'm very much in support of such relationships. If anything, I think that turning down someone you deeply connect with, just because they aren't of your race, is a big mistake.
5. I work at my campus bookstore, and yes, I very much like it there. The pay could be better, but other than that it's my dream job (not for life, of course, but of some form of income till I can become a teacher).
6. My first "love" was the boyfriend I was with before Ari. I'd also met him online, and it was also long-distance. I was screwed up at the time and desperate for someone to love me, so I convinced myself he was the perfect one even though he could not have been less so. I broke up with him quite a while ago.
7. I LOVE LJ. It's just my element...I've had this journal for nearly three years, and I've grown so attached to it and the support it provides that I can't seem to separate myself. It's a good way to know how my friends are, and to get insight for my own life. It's grown to be a big source of therapy for me.
8. I like you a lot! You're very kindhearted and think a lot of others.