|Taken from thedarkcrystal
||[Feb. 11th, 2006|10:37 am]
1. Who was your first love?
John Roddy, eighth grade to tenth grade. Such a wonderful guy—he was my best friend then and I’m still long-distance friends with him. I was actually relieved when it turned out he was gay—it meant I could move on and be happy being just friends with him (and also, that I didn’t have to tell him about this!).
2. Who was your first kiss and when?
Ari, this summer. Yes, I was 18 then and he’s my second boyfriend. I’m lame, I know. But still, that was sure worth waiting for!
3. Who was your first formal dance date?
It will be on May 19th when I go to Ari’s prom :)
4. Who was your first roommate?
Haven’t had one yet! I probably will this summer in the dorms.
5. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
I’ve NEVER gotten drunk, and I never plan to.
6. Who was your first sexual partner?
nuuuuuuuuuuuuu…don't! Next question please.
7. What was your first job?
The Sierra College Bookstore, august to now. Unless you count the wildlife center. Both are/were VERY fun.
8. What was your first car?
Have yet to get one! I’m hoping hybrid prices go down enough by the time I actually need to purchase a car—that’d be my first choice. Environmentally friendly, gas-efficient, and still as big as a regular car. Yay!
9. When did you go to your first funeral?
I don’t recall being to one, unless our pet funerals count (which in my book, they do).
10. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Seventeen. I moved up here to roseville.
11. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Simmons. She was a really nice woman. I was extremely lucky that I had good 1st and 2nd grade teachers. And 4th and 6th. After those though, everything went downhill :-(
12. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I believe it was to Illinois. I don’t remember much of it.
13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with?
Same as Crystal—I’ve never really had any dates in that sense of the word. Though, Ari took me to see a nice play this summer, which was a lot of fun. Does that count?
14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Erm. I’ve snuck out of my house?
15. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Cheryle, in kindergarten. I’d like to still be friends with her and am still on her forwarding e-mail list, but she never responds to my e-mails and seems to be politely avoiding me :-/
16. Who was the first person to send you flowers, or who was the first person that you sent flowers to?
Erm. No one’s sent me flowers. I don’t really like the whole “flowers” thing. They’re dead when you get them, and in a day or two they look REALLY dead and then they’re gone forever and you have but a memory left, instead of something you could have kept and enjoyed for a really long time. I much prefer the whole “potted flower” idea, if I get flowers at all.
17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
I’ve always lived in one parent’s house or the other’s.
18. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Either Mama or Ari. Both are good at the whole “calming someone panicky with common sense and listening” thing. I really do owe them big after all those bad days they made a whole lot better.
19. Who's wedding were you in the first time...
I don’t understand that question! Lol. Anyway, I’ve been in my uncle’s wedding, one of Linda’s relatives’ wedding, and I PERSONALLY wedded Heather to Guardiani Del Destino :P
20. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
I get dressed. Yay for originality!
21. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I haven’t been to a concert. I’m missing out big, I know.
22. What was your first major surgery?
I’ve haven’t had surgery yet. Yay!
23. First tattoo or piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was 7 or 8.
24. First celebrity sighting?
Celebrity sighting? Oh boy, how exciting. But no, I haven’t had one. Besides the guy who shops at the bookstore sometimes who looks EXACTLY like Steve Martin. Lol.
25. First celebrity crush?
None. I don’t really get crushes on people I don’t know personally, who everybody and their uncle has a crush on anyway. They're just like the shiny village bicycle--everybody wants a ride! I think some are attractive, yes, but there’s a frickin’ difference!