|Hmmm, and interesting Matrix survey
||[Nov. 20th, 2003|08:01 am]
I found this in the LOTR community--most of them weren't funny at all, but I think these were:
Things not to do during Return of the King:
Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
Talk like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off someone's finger and fall down the stairs.
Dress up as old ladies and reenact "The Battle of Helms Deep" Monty Python style.
Come to the premiere dressed as Frankenfurter and wander around looking terribly confused.
1. Which of the Matrix movies is your favorite?
The first one
2. Which main character [i.e. Trin, Neo, Morpheus, etc.] is your favorite?
3. Which bit character [i.e. The Twins, Mouse, Tank, etc.] is your favorite?
4. What's your favorite Matrix quote?
"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
5. Who do you think is the sexiest Matrix character?
I don't really think any of them are sexy.
6. What's your opinion about the Animatrix?
Very fun to watch, and it explains a lot.
7. What's your favorite Matrix scene?
When Neo battles Agent Smith in Reloaded--they just keep coming!
8. How many times did you see each of the movies in theaters?
1st-none, 2nd-once, 3rd-once
9. What's your favorite Matrix bonus feature [found on DVD]?
I have no frickin' idea.
10. What's your favorite bit of symbolism in the Matrix?
The cat standing for a glitch in the Matrix--no idea why.
11. Which matrix character do you hate the most?
The Frenchman--again, no idea why.
12. What questions about the Matrix remain unanswered for you?
What happened to Neo? Did the machines keep their part of the deal? Will The One come back again, and when? In what form?