|Arrgh! Not again!
||[May. 13th, 2003|12:54 pm]
|||||"If That's What it Takes" by George Harrison||]|
1. What time is it? 2:12 p.m.
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Amanda _ _
3. Nickname(s): My mother sometimes calls me "Mandy", but other people just call me Amanda.
4. Parents names: Michele and Paul
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:16
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? January 15
7. Pets: 6 cats, an African Grey parrot, 3 rabbits, 2 dragons, 3 lizards, a guinea pig, 3 hermit crabs, and a whole bunch of fish(although we do not consider the animals in our house "pets"--we consider them members of our family.
8. Eye color: Blue
9. Hair color:Brown
10. Piercing: In my ears
12. How much do you love your job? Well, I love filing documents because I get to stamp them, and I love being a student, as well as volunteering, so I guess I do.
13. Favorite color: Green
14. Hometown:San Martin
15. Current Residence: See above
16. Favorite food: Chocolate
17. Been to Africa? I wish!
18. Been toilet papering? Of course not!
19. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? I don't belive so
20. Been in a car accident? Well, a couple of near-accidents
22. Sprite or 7UP? If I had to drink soda, I guess 7UP
23. Favorite Movie:The Fellowship of the Ring or The Matrix
24. Favorite Holiday: Christmas--it has everything anyone could possibly need in a holiday.
25. Favorite day of the week:Saturday
26. Favorite word or phrase:Cool!
27. Favorite Toothpaste:Mentadent
28. Favorite Restaurant: Fresh Choice
29. Favorite Flowers: Irises
30. Favorite Drink: Water
31. Favorite sport to watch:I hate watching sports, but they are fun to play.
32. Preferred type of ice cream:Hot fudge sundaes
33. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Mr. Snuffleupagus
34. Disney or Warner Bros.:Disney. Warner Bros scares me.
35. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Jack in the Box--if you take out the chicken, their new salads are delicious.
36. When was your last hospital visit?I go to so many doctors' offices and hospitals that it's hard to say--probably my Stanford checkup in November.
37. What color is your bedroom carpet? Blue
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test?I haven't taken it yet.
40. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?I don't think so.
41. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards:If I had a credit card,I would never be stupid enough to max it out.
42.What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, write, follow people around asking them what I should do.
43. Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest:Probably Siobhan in Pennsylvania
44 Most annoying thing people ask me: How do you pronounce your last name?
45. Bedtime: Whenever I get tired, which varies. I sleep anywhere from 4 to 12 hours a night.
48. Favorite all time TV show:The Simpsons(the older episodes)
49. Who did you last have dinner out with: My dad at Black Bear last Saturday.
50. Last movie you saw:X-Men 2--a great movie!
51. Time finished:2:31 p.m.