|You know, I just can't believe this...
||[May. 19th, 2003|07:06 pm]
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Me, my mother, sister & brother, my sister's friend, her son, six cats, three rabbits, an African Grey parrot, a guinea pig, three lizards, two dragons, three hermit crabs, and some fish(I didn't mention anyone's names for confidentiality, which is a very long word).
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis--The Chronicles of Narnia are great books.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Some blue
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Dungeons & Dragons
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? I guess if I had to read a magazine, it would be my old issues of Audubon (not the new ones).
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh baked bread, eucalyptus, irises, vanilla, beeswax & honey,
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Any man-made smells such as tar, exhaust, or politicians.
8. FAVORITE SOUND? Sebastian(the parrot I am lucky enough to live with), or silence, blessed silence.
9. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Boredom.
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "How am I going to get through this day?"
11. FAVORITE COLOR? Green.
12. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Two.
13. FAVORITE MOVIE? The Fellowship of the Ring.
14. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Living in harmony with nature.
15. FAVORITE FOODS? I'm not sure. Either french bread with brie or dark chocolate.
16. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? I like chocolate in every form except ice cream.
17. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? If I did drive, I would be afraid that this would result in an accident.
18. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes--a horse, a rhino, and a bunny.
19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool. Very cool.
20. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? I hope it will be a hybrid or a Saturn.
21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Definitely J.R.R. Tolkien.
22. FAVORITE DRINK? Water.
23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn.
24. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yeah, but I don't particularly like them.
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would be a conservationist, and help to save the world from almost certain destruction.
26. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? If I absolutely had to, I would dye it either dark brown(a little darker than it is now), or dark auburn.
27. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes.
28. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half full.
29. FAVORITE CITY? I hate all cities.
30. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? What are the right keys? Isn't any key you press considered the right key?
31. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? I don't really want to know.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? Poor 13. It has such a bad reputation.
33. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don't like watching sports, but I like playing them.
34. DREAM VACATION? Either Ireland or the African savannah.
35. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY? Getting presents!!!
No, I'm just kidding. It's blowing out the candles.
36. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF...? I would not have all these mental diseases.
37. IF YOU WERE QUEEN/KING FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I would order everyone to open their eyes and see what they were doing to the earth. I would then tell them to change their destructive ways and respect the Earth like they should.