|I can't get enough of this one...
||[Jan. 15th, 2006|11:42 am]
- Medieval knights put the skin of Amanda on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- Amanda is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Amanda!
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Amanda state'.
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Amanda!
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Amanda.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Amanda.
- Amanda is 984 feet tall!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Amanda!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Amanda in 1504, after eighteen months work.
Will have time to write a meaningful post once my head stops spinning. Last night was a blast, though is it possible for an excess of sugar to give one a hangover?? lol.
I'll be 19 at 8:38 tonight. I can't believe it, one more year and I'll never be a teenager again. Scarily exciting thought, that. Anyway, things are content right now. I'll write more about the nice stuff later. I have so much to speak of.
Many thanks to Heather (glacier_kitty) for your birthday wish, and to many others for your comments regarding this day. Doesn't feel like too special of a day to me, but is a nice one all the same.