|aaaraarrarrgggggggghhhh *PASSES OUT!*
||[Apr. 6th, 2006|12:28 pm]
I reallyreallyREALLY hope I can stop e-mailing and calling Kean University like crazy now.
I tried calling the transfer center again, asking if they thought that Notarized copy I'd sent out via Overnight Air ($34 all told, in addition to the $15 for the "unofficial" official transcript the State of California had sent out to them in February, which EVERY SCHOOL should accept, according to them) was sufficient and if they could start the 3-4 week application process, but noooo....they don't give out that info over the phone! I need to e-mail them and wait a couple days.
I hope that the e-mail I just sent to them (summarizing this big, detailed issue for literally the FOURTH time and trying to be as polite yet firm while asking for information and closure as I possibly could) is the last one I ever have to send.
I don't want to have to fight to talk to a living, informed person EVER AGAIN (and this only time, I've only gotten a hold of two and they gave me precious answers of what the hell was wrong, which shouldn't ever BE this precious...and even they couldn't fix anything!).
Wouldn't it be nice if this bit of crap could just stop weighing me down with anger and uncertainty? Then I could start trying to get the REST of it off my back for a change and maybe get a little RELIEF into the picture!!!
I don't fucking care anymore, could this just END please? I should have been accepted by now. I won't now until May. I won't even get priority housing! All because they don't accept something they're legally required to accept and I didn't find out until after I should have been accepted!!!
I need this to end, PLEASE.