|"Borrowed" from thedarkcrystal.
||[Jun. 30th, 2006|11:04 am]
My thoughts are provoked.
1. Last thing you burned while trying to cook: When I was young, we got our first microwave and I decided to cook some cheese bread. I'd never used a microwave before and thought it was like a regular oven. So, I put the slice of cheese bread on a plate and set the microwave for 7 minutes (just like the regular oven!). Well...I found the resulting "incident" traumatizing, but my family seemed to think it was pretty funny for a reason unknown to me at the time.
2. Describe yourself in 3 "S" words: Sentient, sporadic, slanty.
3. How long does it take you to get ready for your day? About twenty minutes.
4. Favorite place to blow $50.00: are you crazy? $50.00 is a ton of money! You don't just blow that. I guess my answer is "a bank account".
5. How many people have you thought were " the one"? Two...though the first time it happened, I did simply because I needed to think someone was the one at the time. This time...well, let's hope he's always this damn great.
6. What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex? Apathy and miscommunication.
7. What kind of car do you drive? New Jersey Transit.
8. Whats in your cd-player right now? Crystal's Favorite Songs Volume 7. Yaaaay :)
9. What celebrity would you like to have coffee with? I'm old-fashioned, but maybe Tim Burton. I need to tell him how cool The Nightmare Before Christmas is, lol.
10. What celebrity wouldn't you have coffee with? The majority of them. Ugh...I smell overdone celebrity-meat.
11. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Sensodyne, because my teeth are wusses who are afraid of hotness and ice cream.
12. What time do you go to bed? Previously, about 8 or 9. Now, about 12 or 1. What a change...
13. Last movie you saw? About 9/10 of The Matrix. We still need to finish the last little bit. "The Matrix is the world that is pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." *drooooool*
14. Last TV show you watched? Um. Movies on the Sci-Fi and AMC channels. I'm not a TV person.
15. Who is your best friend? Heather, even though we don't talk very often.
16. Who in your family do you best get along with? Mama, Crystal, Julian, Holly, Cristopher. Also, Minuet. They're all in San Martin...the other side of the country now!
17. Who do you have a crush on? Well, I wouldn't say Ari's a crush. So, that hot hot Mr. Chester dog who keeps visiting my place. Bouncy-bouncy.
18. What time is it right now? 10:39 AM
19. Are you planning a vacation / travel? Eventually. When it comes, it will be to see my aforementioned (and much longed-for) family.
20. When / where was the last time you traveled? May 16th. I came to New Jersey, and here I stay.
21. How many times have you been in love? Once. There's a substantial difference between being in love and thinking someone's "the one", by the way.
22. How old will you be in 10 years? 29. Wow, a whole decade until I'm 29!
23. Where do you see yourself in 10yrs? A professor of Biology, married to Mr. Ari, living in the house we're already making mental blueprints of. Yes, we will build it (and he will come). lol. And children...I want children.
24. Sinful snacking weakness... No snacking weaknesses are sinful except in your miiiiind! Except, of course, for deep-fried twinkies (I see the end of the human race).
25. Roller coaster? Yes, erm...roller coaster. "A thrilling scooter coaster ride of death, terror, and Irish"!
26. Ever run out of gas? Nope, I'm self-propelled.
27. Ever been on a train? Many times. Yesterday, in fact!
28. Ever been on a blind date? Nope, thankfully.
29. Ever been to Europe? I've never been out of the country!
30. What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for one day? Marvelled at what it looks like to gaze upon such attributes from above. (hey, if I was a guy it would only be proper to be conceited, right?). Also, I'd stay away from Ari as much as possible to avoid flusterization. And I'd probably also go "duuuuuuude. WTF mate?".
31. Would you tell anyone it was really you? Not if I could help it. That'd really suck.
32. Ever been arrested? Nope.
33. Have a crush on anyone you work with? Nope, though coworkers have apparently had crushes on me (why on earth ME, I really don't know).
34. What is something you believe in? Life.
35. What is something you fear? Losing the people in my life I love.
36. Big or small? Well, I like small day planners because they're really handy and they fit in my pocket.
37. What is the worst physical or emotional pain you have ever experienced? My anorexia and all the horrible stuff that came throughout recovery. It was physically and emotionally painful for everyone involved, not just me.
38. What is your favorite television show? Monty Python's Flying Circus.
39. Ever photoshopped yourself, to look better in a picture? Hell no.
40. Tell us something about your childhood? I was a REALLY CUTE little kid.
41. What would it cost you to flash someone? I would only flash one person in the world, and I'd do that for free.
42. Best time to catch you in a good mood? The morning of a day I know will be full of important things (yes, I'm strange).
43. If you could be anything for one day what would it be? I would be Me (and this Me preferably wouldn't be Sick or Queasy or Edible).