|This turned out pretty interesting.
||[Sep. 24th, 2006|12:12 pm]
Finally in the mood to do nothing useful, this is wonderful!
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
This one! 19 months and counting...
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
Mama sent my old stuffed animals to me by express mail because I was feeling homesick. That was the sweetest thing she could ever have done right then.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Every Sunday I have three hours of martial arts...talk about a workout!
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Food. That's about it.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Entenmann's cinnamon raisin bread!!
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Facial expressions, personality, how they treat me, hotness factor.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
"I'm Not Driving Anymore" by Rob Dougan. MASTERPIECE of a song.
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
Newark Airport Hilton dorms and/or Rahway, NJ.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED?
Live Oak High School, Mama's private classroom, California High School Proficiency Test, then Gavilan College.
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER?
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE?
Auntie Anne's Pretzels (seriously, that's the only reason I'd ever go to the mall!)
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD?
Ten months at the Sierra College Bookstore.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
I own many!
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED?
One of Linda's relatives' weddings a couple years ago. It was funny: all these people got stone drunk and passed out. It was fun to laugh at them.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
Seeing as I never would because I never waste my money on them: nobody.
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Over a year ago.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
Taco Bell wins this title with flying colours.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD?
I...can't remember! But considering that I'm extremely gullible and take everything anyone says quite literally, I probably wouldn't have known it was a lie anyway.
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
The Cranford Diner is nice, or Fresh Choice (which they don't have out here!).
24. CAN YOU COOK?
Yes, and I enjoy it. I just wish I had the time and facilities to do it every day!
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
26. BEST KISSER?
Ari. I haven't had much experience in that area, but my instincts tell me that he's daaaaamn good at it (and getting better all the time!).
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cry so much that it's pretty much a daily event.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS?
White bread. Yick.
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
People find me interesting. I'm also resourceful and hard-working.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have a LOT of problems.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
Thirteen hours, at the start of the Spring 2006 semester. I was ready to strangle fifty customers by the end of it, but it paid well.
33. FAVORITE MOVIE?
Moulin Rouge, Fight Club, The Matrix.
34. CAN YOU SING?
Sorta. I can't hold a tune, but my voice isn't bad.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
36. LAST KISS?
This morning ;)
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?
Was it Weird Science? Yeah, I think so.
38. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT?
My stuffed-to-the-point-of-bursting purse (with everything and MORE inside of it), and usually my backpack too. I don't like being unprepared.
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
With my family, in the town where I grew up.
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?
Desktop, personally. Ari built me a great one too.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?
I don't like comedians much. I prefer situations.
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
Do you honestly think I'm that stupid?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Without, whenever possible...and it usually isn't (another reason I HATE sharing a dorm room with someone else!)
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
They do, but not indefinitely.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
French toast is wonderful, but blintzes are better!
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
Sweetened iced coffee things, yes. I love Frappuccinos and Coolattas.
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
Fried, over medium, with burnt crispy edges.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?
To an extent, though I think people read too much into it. Either way, it's kinda neat.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Ari. That's gotta change, huh?
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?
My father. I need to call him back. Mama too.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?
From Sprint, telling me my picture-mail password. I've never sent a text message in my life.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?
Two or more, preferably firm and flat for minimal neck injuries.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Burnt umber shirt and my orangey paisley skirt.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC?
"Every breath that's going through you
Take each day that's given to you
To love back the ones who love you"
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?
I like strawberry or boysenberry on most things, though I seem to have lost my liking of PB&J over the years.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
I can "play" it, though I doubt I ever could win it.
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yeah. I can keep afloat just fine, though I'm the sloppiest swimmer ever.
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Moose tracks, cookie dough, or mint chocolate chip. Don't make me decide!!!!
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
Yeah. Especially old ones.
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF.
I'm left-handed. I like exotic cheeses! Strange people are the only people I tolerate.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?
My little brother's astronomy-themed birthdays...
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON ?
Winter. It's cold so everything feels like an adventure, and everything's so crisp and pristine, and I love the silhouettes of trees' bare branches! So artful. And being in a cold house under nice warm blankets is the most cozy feeling in the world.
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
Last night. I love Ari's family :)
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?
Around 10. Finally I got a full night's sleep!
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
Described above in detail.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?
I think my first pet was Goldie, unless family pets count.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?
They're way cool, man. Especially because they're so good with knots ;)
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND??
I'm staying in Rahway, away from the noisy Hilton.
January 15, 1987
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?
87. ARE YOU SMILING?
Not right now.
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
This question's asked in like, every single survey! And of course, everyone in the world has reason to say "yes".
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Ireland! Or Madagascar, the Galapagos, New Zealand, Australia...can you tell I'm an ecology major?
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
What defines a crush?
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
Miranda, Elora, Luthien, Ecthelion....prettttty.
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?
This old shimmery blue one that I can't seem to find. Like a mermaid's tail it was. Where is it?
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
Mine did, though college here starts in September.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?
To an extent, the whole summer was a "vacation" cause there was no school. In reality though, no.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?
No, and I hope to goodness I never do.
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
Yes! Hiiiiii Crystal...
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?
Yep. The abundance of stairs on this side of the country still amazes me.
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
In it, yes. Treated by it...thankfully never needed to.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
Yep. My family.
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
Nothing right now. My cool earrings broke and then I lost my dragon necklace :( So...I rarely wear any jewelry but Mama's ring because I'm scared of losing/breaking more things.
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Homework (like I'd been planning all along!).