||[May. 6th, 2003|05:57 pm]
01. Full Birth Name:Amanda Joy Butzow
02. Hair Colour:Brown
03. Eye Color:Blue
04. Height Currently:5'4"
08. Current Age:16
09. Siblings:Crystal Sara Butzow and Julian Lukas Lombardo
10. Siblings Age:22 and 4.
11. Location:San Martin, USA
12. College Plans:I plan to major in environmental science, and to study at Gavilan College as well as a four-year school. I plan to get my Bachelor's Degree, at least.
13. Any Piercing:In my ears
01. Best Friends:My little grey cat Minuet, as well as my family, and(in alphabetical order): Catalina, Cheryle, Greg, Heather, John and Siobhan.
03. Current Crush: None of your business
04. Hobbies: Reading, writing, hiking, taking care of animals, trying to save the world.
07. What Type Automobile Do You Drive?:I'm only sixteen. I'll get my learner's permit when I'm 17 1/2, and then I don't know how I can afford to get a car.
08. Are You Timely Or Always Late: I'm always way too early.
09. Do You Have A Job: I am a student and work as a courtrunner in my mom's business.
10. Do You Like Being Around People:People I know: Yes. People I don't know: No.
Who Do You Think Of When you Hear These Names:
Pat: My aunt
Bobby: Nothing, although this is a really common name.
Jessica:I have heard of lots of Jessicas.
Elizabeth: A girl who used to live next door.
01. Room In house: Mine.
02. Type of music: Rock, mostly.
03. Song: "What a Good Boy..." by Barenaked Ladies. When I feel like no one understands me, this song proves me wrong.
04. Memory: I have lots of these.
05. Day Of The Week: Saturday
06. Colour: Green
07. Perfume Or Cologne: Perfume always gives me a headache.
08. Flower:The iris.
09. Month: December
10. Season: Winter
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU:
01. Cried: I wish!
02. Bought Something: Yeah, a little stone pegasus at San Juan Bautista.
03. Gotten Sick:I have felt sick.
04. Sang:I never sing. It's too embarrassing for me.
05. Said I Love You: To my mother, and maybe to my brother.
06. Wanted To Tell Someone You Loved them, But Didn't:I always tell people I love them, but there is one exception.
07. Met Someone New: If you mean people I walk past on the street, then yes.
08. Moved On:What do you mean?
09. Talked To Someone: Of course.
10. Had A Serious Talk: Yes--sometimes a serious talk with my mother is the only thing that keeps me sane.
11. Missed Someone: Everyone, all the time--even when I'm with them.
12. Hugged Someone:No. My mother never hugs me any more. She hugs her other two children all the time, and that used to include me. Oh yeah, I did hug Minuet a couple of times.
13. Kissed Someone: No way.
14. Fought With Your Parents: Yeah, I fight with my mother, as well as the rest of my family, on a regular basis. My father lives in Roseville, so I don't fight with him.
15. Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be With:No. I usually have weird dreams that make no sense, or dreams that shed light into my illness, or even a prophetic dream or two.
16. Had a lot of sleep:When I'm depressed, I either sleep for 11+ hours or have insomnia. Right now, I am over-sleeping.
17. Wanted This Survey To Be Over: Not really. I like surveys.
(Comment on this)I erased the parts about my interests in guys, my future relationship plans, etc. because I am still not comfortable with this aspect of my personality and don't think it's anyone's business but my own. And that includes you, Crystal.