|Questions from fierydreams
||[Oct. 31st, 2003|02:31 pm]
1. What is one thing very few people know about you?
I can think of two things--I am left-handed (definitely a minority), and I have flat feet (which makes it very hard to walk long distances, and find comfortable shoes, lol). Very weird combination.
2. If you could run over someone with a truck and no one would know it was you, who would it be and why?
lol...my kind of question! Probably our president--his views on the environment are horrible, and he shouldn't have become president in the first place.
Either that, or whoever invented pop-up computer ads.
3. If you had the ability to take away one public holiday (Xmas, Easter, etc), which one would it be and why?
St. Patrick's Day--not because I have anything against the Irish or the holiday, but because I think every nationality should have a holiday to celebrate their heritage.
4. What is your opinion of David Blaine?
Hmm...I don't know that much about him (I get names horribly mixed up), so I don't really know for sure.
5. What's so great about being a female?
You are more free to show your true feelings about things than men are. And plus it's just better--I'm not even sure why. But anyway, I'm so glad I'm not a male!
If anyone wants me to ask them five questions, you can follow the rules below:
RULES. 1. leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed. 2. i will respond; i'll ask you five questions. 3. you'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers. 4. you'll include this explanation. 5. you'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.